Hand sanitizer is being used vastly all over the world these days due to pandemic situation of COVID-19. Basically, hand sanitiser is a substance or solution used to kill the viruses, bacteria or any pathogens on the hand. It may be in the form of liquid, gel or foam. In these days, hand sanitiser is widely used in place of antibacterial soap as its use is easy; washing with soap needs water and a proper place but sanitisation is very easy, you can apply it on your hands anytime, anywhere. It is also called as hand rub or hand antiseptic. Now, different types of hand sanitiser dispenser in australia are placed at different places even on private or public places (i.e., banks, schools, courts, restaurants, road sides, charging station, offices, wireless phone charger stations etc.) for public service as well as safety.
Types of hand sanitiser:
- Alcohol containing: This type of hand sanitiser contains alcohol as its basic component. The alcohol can be in the form of n-propanol, isopropanol or ethanol which immediately denature the protein, which is the basic element in the body of some microorganisms.
- Non-alcoholic: This type of hand sanitiser does not contain alcohol in it, they have other disinfectants like TRICLOSAN. The disinfectants have immediate effect on the microorganisms. They also contains glycerine for fragrance.
Action of hand sanitiser:
The extent of effect or action of sanitiser depends upon many factors like frequency of use, amount used, and duration after applying it. If you rub the alcohol containing hand sanitiser on hands up to 3o seconds then it will kill most of the pathogens on the skin especially some enveloped viruses. Although some hand sanitisers are less reactive in the pathogens but even then they are functioning in reducing the transmission of many pathogens especially in those places where hand washing facilities are less appreciated like public schools or any public places. Doctors prefer the use of alcohol containing hand sanitisers over alcohol free sanitisers.
Hand sanitiser dispenser:
Hand sanitiser dispenser is an automatic device which allocates the amount of soap or hand sanitiser.
Types of hand sanitiser dispenser:
There are three types of hand sanitiser dispenser:
- Hand Operated: As name implies hand operated hand sanitiser dispenser is operated by hands. You have to push the button or hook in the top of the hand sanitiser dispenser to get sanitizer out of it. It is usually used in homes.
- Foot operated: Foot operated hand sanitiser dispenser is operated by foot. This is highly recommended in public places to avoid transmission of pathogens or viruses like call offices, bus stops, charging station, wireless phone charger stations etc.
- Automatic: Automatic hand sanitiser dispenser is electronically designed. It is highly used in official places like offices, banks, hospitals, etc.
In this pandemic situation all over the world, we have to take attention towards cure rather than treatment. All the doctors and health consultants recommend better hand washing techniques and habits. You have to adopt these techniques whether you are working in a bank or in a charging station, whether you are working in home, in office or wireless phone chargers. for more information please visit our website www.ezycharge.com.